For More Info Go To:-
Is your dog avoiding you? When this happens, avoid repeating the command over and over and imposing yourself until you get the correct response; instead, take a step back and consider the following possible reasons which can be the most common issues encountered when training dogs.
1) Low Value Treats = Are Your Treats Worth Working For?
2) Low Rate of Reinforcement = Are You Missing Out on Rewarding?
3) High Criteria = Are You Asking Too Much at Once?
4) High Level of Distractions = Is there too Much Going on?
5) Lack of Training = Has Your Dog Ever Been Trained Before?
6) Unclear Cues = Are You Confusing Your Dog?
7) Frustration Buildup = Are you Getting Frustrated?
8) Emotional Problems = Are Emotions Getting in the Way?
9) Health Considerations = Is Your Dog in Pain or Uncomfortable?
10) Are You Forgetting to Train Your Dog’s Brain?
Want to get started with brain training your dog? You can check out my course by clicking here:-
OR You Can Check Out The Website:-