In this video, I will share some tips for leaving your dog home alone and how to teach or train them to be left home alone. Some dogs do better than others and some breeds do better than others as well when it comes to staying home alone.
Puppy and dog collars that I suggest: https://amzn.to/37Oa9ca
Puppy or dog leashes that I suggest: https://amzn.to/37QkjJ9
Harnesses that I suggest. These are great for use in cars as well: https://amzn.to/39ThLg5
◉ About Me:
I am a dog trainer and I coach dog owners. I help you to train your dog(s) or puppies without the use of treats, aversive tools like shock collars, prong collars, force and Domination. I teach and show you how to use “play & praise” as a reward to train your dog.
▶I offer a virtual consultation and training where I can help you with all your questions and issues that you may be having with your puppy or dog. Simply visit the following link to learn more: https://sarodogtraining.com/dog-training-virtual/
▶ Register for my “puppy Training 101” online course, by visiting the following link: https://sarodogtraining.com/courses/puppy-training-101/
– How To Train A BEAGLE To Listen & Behave: https://youtu.be/cJWUXhDQZ0g
– Puppy leash walking training |Teaching a puppy to walk on a leash: https://youtu.be/_DTr_97lFww
– Potty train your dog in 48 hours | 3 simple tips: https://youtu.be/4RqXO17EY-U
– How to stop my dog from chewing things – simple solutions: https://youtu.be/0ICPcvpctYA
– Why My Dog Won’t Eat Its food- Why is that and how can I help my dog? https://youtu.be/VOELEuwm-fc
▶Natural and healthy products and supplements: http://peterdobias.ontraport.com/t?orid=95816&opid=1
▶To subscribe to Saro’s channel visit:
❤ FREE e-Book ❤ 2 simple changes that you can make today to change your dog’s behaviour**
➤Online dog training courses and more:
➜Saro’s blog page:
►Join this channel by becoming a member to get access to perks:
➤ ➤ Lets Connect! **
►Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/sarodogtrainingwithouttreats/
►Get my custom made T-shirts and more here: https://teespring.com/stores/saro-dog-training
✔Send your swag or dog-related products to:
1611 Welch St.